Your Cart is Currently Empty
Xtension 10 Evolution is ideal for all, who look for sound quality of standard Xtension in a more compact size below 48cm width, to fit standard audio racks. It incorporates all of our 20 years experience in turntable design. Xtension 10 chassis is made from MDF filled with metal sand, that gives high mass and is non-resonant. Magnetic feet, which decouple the main plinth from its base, are combined with a weighty 22kg total turntable mass. The result is a unique combination of 'mass loaded' and 'floating turntable' design principles.
Instead of the old standard adoption of pure metal used for the main platter, we've found a perfect alloy which we damped on the inner side with Sorbothane. Additionally we've glued recycled Vinyl records to the top (which act as a perfect mat) and bake this 'sandwich' before precision balancing it. The final product subsequently benefits from a wonderfully resonance-free, heavy platter, that runs ultrasilently on an inverted ceramic ball bearing with magnetic suspension.
The Pro-Ject 10cc Evolution with its tonearm base also benefits from 'high-mass' technologies, and is isolated from the main board by a sheet of Sorbothane. To use this tonearm with a wide range of top quality phono cartridges, from 4 to 14g. it comes with a set of 4 different Sorbothane- damped counterweights. Xtension 10 Evolution comes with a beautiful dustcover with adjustable hinges, as well as in high gloss lacquer finishes: mahogany, piano and olive.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.