Your Cart is Currently Empty
The starter turntable of choice for audiophiles the world over!
The new Essential III builds on the successes of the Essential II. The Essential II is a fabulous sounding turntable. It’s the least expensive turntable on the market that includes both a high precision main bearing and a solid, adjustable tonearm that’s based on the award winning Debut design. It’s become the starter turntable of choice for audiophiles the world over.
The new Essential III adds some nice upgrades compared to the Essential II. Cosmetically, the Essential III takes a cue from the award winning Debut Carbon DC, with a lustrous high-gloss finish that’s available in Black, Red, or White. The platter also gets an upgrade: it’s constructed of a dense MDF for minimal resonance and finished in a high-gloss piano black. The visual effect is striking, especially on the Red and White tables where the high-gloss platter contrasts nicely with the plinth. It looks really spectacular if you display it with some fun colored vinyl to accentuate the colors! The adjustable 8.6” one-piece aluminum tonearm is significantly more sophisticated than anything close to its price range, and utilizes sapphire bearings for minimal friction and many years of reliable performance. The Essential III also includes a factory mounted/aligned Ortofon OM10 cartridge. You won’t find a better performing, better matched cartridge/tonearm combination in this price range.
The main platter bearing is precision machined high grade stainless steel and the drive pulley is crafted from aluminum. A new DC motor speed controller board regulates the platter speed and the Essential III now includes Connect it E interconnect hardwired directly to the output.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.