Your Cart is Currently Empty
2Xperience DC Acryl is based on the 2Xperience belt-drive concept which incorporates over 20 years of turntable design experi-ence. The addition of precision motor control and a highend 9cc Evolution carbon fiber tonearm means playback quality is vastly improved. The acoutically inert chassis is made from transparent acrylic. The turntable platter is built with heavy, non-resonant materials in a precisely balanced sandwich configuration. A vinyl layer acts as the perfect turntable mat. A screwable and light-weight record clamp eliminates unwanted record vibration and rumbling of the main platter bearing. The audio performance of the final product benefits from the resonance-free platter, avoiding the ringing effect of common metal and glass platters.
The 2Xperience DC Acryl is not only equipped with a highend tonearm, but comes on request with a pre-fitted Ortofon 2M Silver magnetic cartridge that makes use of silver voice coils. An acrylic dust cover is also included. While audio electronics are often hidden and controlled by phone or tablet apps, the analog record player again is put in scene as the center of a hifi system and proudly presented like high-quality speakers.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.