Your Cart is Currently Empty
Following in a long line of revered McIntosh vacuum tube preamplifiers is the C2700 Tube Preamplifier. Using our well-established vacuum tube topology, the C2700 also features our advanced DA2 Digital Audio Module technology to combine cutting edge digital music capabilities with time tested vacuum tube performance.
A worthy successor to our popular DA1 Digital Audio Module, the DA2 features an expanded set of capabilities. The DA2 offers 7 digital inputs including all the same connections found on the DA1 (2 coaxial, 2 optical, 1 USB and 1 MCT) plus a new audio-only HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)1 connection. TVs with a compatible HDMI (ARC) output can be connected to the C2700 to enjoy your TV's sound through your home audio system. Popular multi-channel audio formats from Dolby and DTS are supported and will be expertly converted to 2-channel audio for proper playback. The C2700 remote can control the TV's power and volume when CEC communication is enabled in both the preamplifier and the TV. Besides these new HDMI (ARC) features found in the DA2, its USB input has increased DSD playback support up to DSD512 compared to the DSD256 limit of the DA1.
The DA2 is powered by a next generation, audiophile-grade, Quad Balanced, 8-channel, 32-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) that has improvements in both dynamic range and total harmonic distortion compared to the DA1. The coax and optical inputs in the DA2 can decode digital music up to 24-bit/192kHz for playback of high resolution audio. Finally, the DA2 has a McIntosh exclusive MCT input that offers a secure DSD connection to any of our MCT series of SACD/CD Transports to deliver the best possible sound quality of the high definition audio from your SACDs.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.