Your Cart is Currently Empty
The most affordable way to bring all of the award-winning LUMIN musicality into your music system.
Retaining the same streaming functionality, Wolfson DAC and fully balanced design of its renowned siblings, LUMIN D2 opens up a world of High Resolution network and internet streaming.
The perfect introduction to audiophile streaming
LUMIN D2 improves on the hugely successful D1 to create a formidable package.
- Faster processor to allow playback of DSD128 5.6MHz
- Internal power supply keeps interference lower and cabling neater
- Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips, 1 chip per channel
- Retains fully balanced design of the LUMIN family – including XLR outputs
- Compact case with solid aluminium CNC front panel
- Available in black anodised finish as well as raw silver
- Gigabit Ethernet
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as 'the most convenient interface in existence' by Tinman
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.