Your Cart is Currently Empty
Combining a performance that will grab your attention with looks that won't dominate your living space, Akubarik will reignite your passion for music.
Behind the elegant curves of the Akubarik speakers are a host of powerful technologies derived from our flagship Klimax system, plus a few tricks of their own. The Akubarik's bass system fires deep, powerful and controlled bass while the 3K driver array ensures stunning clarity from mid and high frequencies. Integrated technologies work together to complete the package.
Power and intelligence built-in
Linn's innovative integrated speakers have power and intelligence built-in. A specially designed module, suspension-mounted on the back of each speaker, houses the best of our in-house technologies to optimise performance and give you a deeper insight into your music..
And while every room has its own effect on your music, Akubarik utilises our patented Space Optimisation technology to optimise performance based on the acoustic properties of your room and your desired speaker placement. Now you don't need lots of hi-fi separates to make great sound.
Akurate System Hub
Browse your digital music library, stream online music and video and hear movie soundtracks, all in exceptional detail. This Akurate network music player connects to virtually any music or audio source in your home and plays it flawlessly.
Housed in the specially designed acoustic enclosure, every source is screened and protected from noise, ensuring the speakers receive the highest quality signal, whether you're streaming your favourite playlist or connecting your turntable to one of the 13 inputs.
Perfect streaming to your speakers
Featuring Linn's streaming technology and a range of inputs to connect anything in your living room, every musical performance is perfectly transmitted to the speakers using Linn's Exakt Link lossless connection.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.