Your Cart is Currently Empty
The LX-NZ3 is a high-performance 4K UHD/HDR home theater projector with laser light source technology BLU-Escent. Thanks to the BLU-Escent light source, it realizes brightness of 3,000 lumens so there is no need to pull the curtains every time. Plus, there is no need to care about the lamp life as it offers 20,000 hours of long life. Furthermore JVC's original Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts to deliver the optimum HDR image all the time. This projector will enhance your viewing experience to a new level.
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and HDR (HDR10/HLG) compatible.
- With JVC's original 'Auto Tone Mapping' function, you can enjoy various HDR10 content with the best image quality without any difficult adjustments.
- Compact design for installation convenience: 41 cm by 34 cm, and less than 15 cm high (Approx. 16' by 13-1/2', and 5-3/4' in height)
- Compatible with HDMI standards (4K/60P 4:4:4) and HDCP 2.2
- 4K input specs: Supports 4K/60p, 4:4:4/36bit, 4K/60p 4:2:2/36bit, and 4K/24p 4:4:4/36bit signals - for more vivid colors and subtle gradations
- Connectors: PC in, HDMI 1 with HDCP2.2 support, HDMI 2, USB Mini B, Trigger (12 V), USB Mini A (1.5 A power supply), and RS-232
- 'BLU-Escent' Laser Light Source
- 3,000 lm brightness and 20,000-hour long life
- HDR (high dynamic range) for more realistic, dynamic images
- 'Auto Tone Mapping' for pristine HDR10 picture quality
- 0.47-inch DMD for bright high-definition 4k images
- Dynamic contrast ratio: Infinity:1
- Wide lens shift function: +/-60% vertical, +/-23% horizontal
- 1.6x high-resolution lens
- HDCP2.2 compatibility with HDMI 1 terminal to support video-streaming services and copyright-protected content including UHD BD discs
- Available in 2 colors (black and white)
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.