Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Model 125 stereo bridgeable power amplifier delivers dynamic realism and refinement from its solid aircraft-grade aluminum chassis, a perfect match for the sleek profile of its companion Capri S2 preamplifier.
From a single M125 in stereo mode powering an intimate analog system, up to several bridged units driving a multi-speaker setup, down to a bridged pair controlling demanding 4-Ohm monitors, the energy-efficient Model 125 power amplifier delivers consistent resolution and authority with Rowland finesse.
Machined Aluminum Chassis
Precision-machined from a solid block of aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum, provides exceptional thermal heat transfer/dissipation, RFI/EMI shielding, and resonance control.
Inherent cancellation effects of balanced topology implemented throughout all power and input/output circuits ensures greatly reduced distortion and noise under dynamic signal conditions.
High-Precision Surface Mount Components
Extensive use of Lead (Pb)-free, low temperature coefficient, active and passive surface-mount components results in significantly smaller loop areas, reduced circuit capacitance and inductance, and introduces less noise than conventional leaded components.
Teflon Coated Wires
All signal carrying input and output wires are teflon coated, also for low dielectric energy storage, further ensuring that each audio note reproduced naturally decays into the deeper silence of the music.
Transformer-Coupling and Isolation
Transformer coupled input circuitry provides universal component compatibility and virtually eliminate ground loop noise and RFI/EMI. Transformer coupling ensures identical amplifier overall gain when using unbalanced input adapters.
High-Efficiency Switch-Mode Power Supply
Highly efficient, compact, light weight, switch-mode power supply provides optimum voltage regulation for all circuits and operating conditions, and allows for quiet operation over a wide range of AC mains power sources.
Parallel Binding Posts
CE approved speaker output terminals require no tools for secure, low resistance connections, and allow for easy bi-wiring applications.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.