Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Aeris is the product of a close collaboration between Jeff Rowland Design Group and Holm Acoustics, a Danish company founded by Thomas Holm that specializes in signal processing products for high end audio applications.
The Aeris is much more than the successful result of a synergistic collaboration between the two companies. The high degree of complementary synergy between the two teams working in parallel can only be defined as a case of true organic design.
Isolated Synchronous Error Correction System. Based upon an asynchronous buffer, voltage controlled crystal oscillators, and a 24 bit D/A converter – all under the precise control of an FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) running proprietary algorithms.
Bit Perfect and Virtually Jitter Free
Bit perfect conversion with total jitter output noise of less than 10 picoseconds RMS from any input – USB, TOSLINK, and SPDIF.
Multi-Stage Isolated Power Supply
Main power supply is isolated inside an external machined aluminum chassis. Eleven precision high-speed regulators provide low impedance and low noise “point of load” DC current to all analogue and digital circuits.
Isolated Audio and Digital Circuitry
Left and right channel audio output circuits, digital processing, and D/A conversion circuits are isolated within individual milled aluminum pockets resulting in exceptional EMI shielding, and thermal stabilization.
Wide range level control of outputs permit direct connection to power amplifiers.
The USB interface requires no additional drivers to install or maintain/update.
The USB interface is plug-n-play with all operating systems, including PC, Mac, or Linux.
Machined Aluminum Chassis
Precision-machined chassis milled from a solid block of aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum, provides exceptional thermal stability, RFI/EMI shielding, and resonance control.
6-Layer Circuit Board
Multi-layer circuit boards provide extremely low impedance ground and power distribution for remarkably low digital noise contamination.
High-Precision Surface Mounted Components
Extensive use of Lead (Pb)-free, low temperature coefficient, active and passive surface-mount components results in significantly smaller loop areas, reduced circuit capacitance and inductance, and introduces less noise than conventional leaded components.
Transformer Coupled Outputs
Transformer balanced XLR line outputs provide outstanding output common-mode noise rejection, eliminate potential ground loops, and ensure compatibility with other equipment.
Rhodium / Teflon Cardas output connectors for both balanced and unbalanced outputs preserve maximum audio signal integrity.
Allows remote control of volume, mute, standby, and input selection.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.