Your Cart is Currently Empty
Gryphon Antileon EVO employs true Class A bias for instantaneous availability of full current at all times.
Gryphon rejects any biasing scheme which attempts to simulate Class A bias by switching to a higher bias level when a more dynamic signal is detected. This type of sensor can only respond after the fact, because it is not possible to adjust bias rapidly enough to accurately “track” dynamic changes in real time in music which is rich in impulses.
For situations in which the full power of the Antileon EVO will not be required (a small room, undemanding music, background listening, efficient loudspeakers, etc.) the owner has the option of selecting full or reduced Class A bias via front panel controls.
For a more flexible approach, when paired with a Gryphon preamplifier via Gryphon’s proprietary Green Bias Link, power amplifier bias can be adjusted automatically in relation to the position of the preamplifier’s volume control. The user always has Class A power on tap as needed at any given time with massive power reserves ready and waiting.
- 2 x 150 Watts Pure Class A
- Fully balanced input and Voltage Amplifier Stage (VAS)
- 40 High current bipolar output transistors
- 670,000 µF power capacitor bank
- Newly developed ultrafast J-FET input stage
- Custom-developed ultra-low noise regulated power supply for voltage amplifier stage (VAS).
- DC servo circuitry with Mundorf RXF Polypropylene capacitors for power supply decoupling
- Takman REY precision resistors
- Flat frequency response to beyond 350 kHz
- Gryphon Guideline Reference gold-embedded silver internal wiring
- Custom-built separate toroidal transformers
- Shielded, epoxy-damped transformer casings suspended for effective vibration isolation
- Separate power supply for display and control circuits
- No output relays
- Frequency-independent damping factor
- Proprietary Gryphon double binding posts
- Automatic Green Class A bias setting or manual Low/High bias selection
- AC power status and polarity display
- Rigid mechanical structure
- Microprocessor-controlled non-invasive “smart” protection system
- Double sealed, mil spec PCB with 105 µm copper traces
- Upgradeable microprocessor software.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.