Your Cart is Currently Empty
GoldenEar's Triton Two Tower clearly set the audio world on its proverbial ear with extraordinary sound quality, elegant styling and previously unimaginable value. It has earned an incredible series of rave reviews and industry accolades from around the world including more than a few Speaker of the Year and Audio Product of the Year honors and awards. "Listening with them paralleled previous encounters with no-holds-barred speakers - ones priced upwards of $50,000.", raved Al Griffin of Sound & Vision.
The sleek, 48" tall Triton Two+ is newly updated to now incorporate many of the new technologies and refinements developed for the Triton One, including: a fully balanced crossover design, high-end film capacitors, redesigned midrange/upper-bass drivers, and a reprogrammed DSP. Its built-in subwoofer section is powered by a 1200 watt GoldenEar ForceField digital amplifier driving two 5" x 9" front-mounted quadratic subwoofer bass drivers coupled to dual opposing side-mounted, inertially-balanced, 7" x 10" quadratic planar infrasonic bass radiators. The two 4-1/2" spider-leg cast-basket midrange/upper bass drivers, which incorporate GoldenEar's proprietary Multi-Vaned Phase Plug (MVPP) design, are housed in dual discreet chambers arranged in a D'Appolito array surrounding GoldenEar's extraordinary High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR) tweeter design. The Triton Two's dynamic, effortless, you-are-there clarity will almost literally put the live performance or action right into your home, or conversely, put you into the concert hall or the live action on the screen
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.