Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Triton Three+ incorporates the same advanced technologies and delivers state-of-the-art performance remarkably similar to its bigger brothers. The Triton Three+ is literally a smaller version of the award-winning Triton One and Triton Two+. It is the perfect solution for listeners looking for a more compact loudspeaker that offers equally superb performance for both high-quality two-channel systems as well as in multi-channel home theater and music systems.
Like the Triton Two+, the newly updated Triton Three+ incorporates technologies developed for the Triton One. Its built-in powered subwoofer (a technology first pioneered by GoldenEar principals Sandy Gross and Don Givogue) includes an integral 800 watt GoldenEar ForceField digital/DSP controlled power amp driving an active front-mounted long-throw 5" x 9" quadratic subwoofer driver. This is coupled to two opposing, inertially balanced 6-3/4" x 8" quadratic planar infrasonic passive radiators which are located on the sides, near the floor, in order to take full advantage of boundary coupling. There is one of the same 4.5" high-definition spider-leg, cast-basket MVPP drivers as used in the Triton Two+, along with the same GoldenEar signature High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR) tweeter. Performance-wise, the Triton Three+ delivers the same boxless three-dimensional imaging as the bigger Tritons. Likewise, the powerful, deep subwoofer bass blends perfectly with the silky smooth, utterly transparent midrange and high frequencies, putting many dramatically more expensive speakers to shame.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.