Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Triton Seven brings Speaker-of-the-Year Award winning Triton Series tower speakers' performance into a more compact size and even more affordable price range. Although it is the first Triton Tower without a built-in powered subwoofer, it still achieves superbly deep, subwoofer-like impactful bass performance by combining advanced drivers with our highly evolved and sophisticated bass-loading technologies. Mike Mettler of Sound&Vision called the Triton Seven a "real reference speaker for $2000 a pair...they'll likely become your next reference speakers, just as they've become mine".
Like the Five, the Seven's strikingly attractive and acoustically purposeful cabinet provides the same performance benefits, as well as looking great. The Seven's precise and totally boxless imaging characteristics are further enhanced by the narrow front baffle. A complex Linkwitz/Riley crossover perfectly blends the D'Appolito Arrayed twin 5-1/4" cast basket bass/midrange drivers specifically designed for exceptionally long-throw, for tremendous dynamic range and extraordinarily deep bass response. These surround the same signature High Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR) tweeter for high-resolution reproduction of both music and cinema. And dual side-mounted inertially-balanced, planar sub-bass radiators deliver impactful, superbly detailed, subwoofer-quality bass performance. The Triton Seven's high-resolution sonic performance makes it perfect for the highest quality two channel systems as well as the best multi-channel music and home theater systems.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.