Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Triton One.R is an extraordinary reference quality loudspeaker that is a smaller, less expensive follow up to our award winning flagship, the Triton Reference. The 54" tall Triton One.R's upgraded technology includes a 56 bit DSP engine for the powered sub, a fully balanced crossover design, high-end film capacitors, advanced cabinet design, and much more. The Triton One.R's built-in subwoofer section is powered by a 1600 watt GoldenEar SuperSub digital amplifier. The amp drives three newly designed racetrack shaped active subwoofer drivers with huge magnet structures, coupled to dual (per side) side-mounted 7" x 10" quadratic planar infrasonic bass radiators to extend the low frequency response. These are inertially balanced (two on each side) in order to minimize cabinet movement, for more detailed sound. The two 5.25" upper bass/midrange drivers with GoldenEar's proprietary Multi-Vaned Phase Plug (MVPP) are also new, incorporating a cone utilizing a special formulation of polypropylene and the new focused field magnet structure developed for the Triton Reference. The drivers are housed in dual discreet midrange chambers, arranged in a D'Appolito array surrounding the extraordinary GoldenEar Reference High-Gauss High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR) tweeter, the same as used in the Triton Reference. This new design that incorporates 50% more neodymium magnet material than previous units, for higher efficiency and greater control. .
The gorgeous cabinet is painstakingly finished in a hand-rubbed piano black lacquer. It presents itself as an exquisite, sleek, ultra-high-performance lifestyle loudspeaker that delivers extraordinary sound quality comparable with speakers selling for many times the Triton One.R's remarkably affordable price.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.