Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Triton Five is a larger version of the Award Winning Triton Seven, with greater dynamic range and even deeper bass extension, plus important refinements carried over from the Triton One development program. As with all of our Triton Towers, the Triton Five's high-resolution sonic performance makes it ideal for use in two channel systems of the highest quality, as well as complete multi-channel surround music and home theater systems. "They absolutely rock the speaker world's foundation to the core delivering the kind of musical bliss some pay upwards of $10,000 for", raves Caleb Denison of Digital Trends.
The Five's unique cabinet shape is both acoustically purposeful as well as strikingly attractive. Its narrow front baffle and stylish rearward rake, in conjunction with the complex crossover, both aligns the driver array precisely for a coherent wave-launch directed at ear level at the listening position, as well as results in non-parallel front and rear baffles for better control of internal standing waves. And, the non-parallel side cabinet walls and slanted top provide the same acoustical performance benefit.
A D'Appolito array of two newly developed 6" long-throw midrange/bass drivers surround the same High Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter (HVFR) used in all the Triton Towers. The Five incorporates FOUR side-mounted, opposing, inertially-balanced planar sub-bass radiators, located on either side of the cabinet down near the floor for optimum coupling to the room. And the Fives will deliver exceptional performance with moderately priced receivers, while also allowing you to appreciate the subtle qualities of the world's finest audio components.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.