Your Cart is Currently Empty
The sleek, attractively sculpted cabinet follows the same design philosophy that won the SuperSat 50 the highly respected Resi Award as the industry’s best looking on-wall loudspeaker. It is constructed from aerospace-grade aluminum and finished in gorgeous piano-gloss black. It contains four GoldenEar engineered 4.5" cast spiderleg-basket bass/midrange drivers with Multi-Vaned Phase-Plugs (MVPP) configured in a two-stage D’Appolito Array surrounding our signature High-Velocity Folded Ribbon high-frequency radiator. Two 4" x 7" quadratic planar low frequency radiators complete the driver complement, perfectly loading the bass/midrange drivers for open, boxless midrange and extended low-frequency response.
The SuperSat 60 and 60C’s very thin depth makes them perfect for wall mounting next to the latest super thin TVs. This is easily accomplished using the threaded inserts or keyhole mounts on the rear. Dual adjustable feet allow multiple angles when shelf-mounting the horizontal center-channel 60C. In addition, optional floor and tabletop stands are available for vertical mounting - note total height of speaker and floor stand is 48".
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.