Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Invisa Signature Point Source is intended for use as a main front left, right or center channel loudspeaker, as well as a side or rear surround, in high quality multi-channel home theater and music systems, as well as in simpler two channel systems of the highest quality. It presents a compact 28-3/16” x 8-9/16” fascia, and, of course, is of a proper depth (3-1/4” without optional backbox, 3-3/4” with) to allow it to easily fit, into a standard wall depth. Each Invisa SPS incorporates four 5-1/4” high-definition cast basket drivers, which are very similar to those found in the award-winning Triton Reference. The Invisa SPS also incorporates an extraordinary Triton Reference High-Gauss, High Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter. The complex crossover network utilizes the special fully balanced topology incorporated in our upper range models, with a special polystyrene film capacitor on the high frequency section. The drivers are wired with special wire which has a unique twist that was engineered for highest performance.
The four 5-1/4” drivers are not identical, nor do they cover the same frequency range. In order to achieve a point source radiation pattern, with the dramatic benefits of better dispersion and improved imaging, the outer two drivers have their upper range limited to 500 Hz., while the two inner 5-1/4” drivers go all the way up to 3 kHz in order to meet and blend perfectly with the tweeter. All this is precisely accomplished by the complex balanced crossover network. Other small, but important details include: a switch to allow adjustment of the tweeter level, a magnetically attached low profile grille, non-resonant mineral-filled frame structure, special dogs to allow easy and secure attachment to the wall, and a rotatable tweeter to allow for correct orientation of the tweeter for vertical or horizontal positioning. There is a unique optional backbox available, that has been engineered with special EVA damping foam internally and open-cell foam externally to prevent bleed though of sound into the adjacent room.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.