Your Cart is Currently Empty
9.2 channel 8K AV receiver with 105W per channel that fully supports 3D audio formats like Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X and IMAX Enhanced, as well as the latest HDMI specifications such as 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz pass-through, VRR, ALLM, Dynamic HDR, HDR10+ and eARC support.
Immerse yourself in high-power, precision-based home theater entertainment with the new Denon AVR-X3700H. With 105W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.08%, 2 ch. driven) this performance-tuned Denon receiver delivers a truly immersive 3D audio experience with eARC supported pass-through. The AVR-X3700H supports the latest in 3D audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X, and IMAX Enhanced. It also supports the latest video technologies such as 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, HLG, as well as 8K upscaling and HDCP 2.3 support on all HDMI inputs (7 in/3 out).
The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify, Pandora, TIDAL and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS Built-in. The Denon AVR-X3700H works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Siri and Josh.ai for effortless voice control.
By visually guiding you through each step in the setup process, the award-winning Denon Setup Assistant ensures you get set up right the first time. Every home theater is different that's why Denon uses the premium Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room calibration technology from Audyssey that automatically measures and optimizes your AV receiver to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.