Your Cart is Currently Empty
Designed to be entirely uncompromising, the ULTIMA preamp is a world-class amplifier with advanced proprietary Chord Electronics technology. A product of three decades of research, design and engineering here in the UK, it benefits from true dual-mono construction with separate ultra-high-frequency power supplies for each channel, giving the best possible separation. With the addition of valuable low-noise circuitry, the noise floor performance is exceptional, at beyond -117dB.
Featuring impressive double-height dimensions, the ULTIMA preamp has been created to perfectly complement the flagship ULTIMA mono power amplifier, also the most advanced in the company’s 30-year history. With wide-ranging inputs and outputs, including balanced connectivity, ULTIMA offers complete flexibility for high-performance partnering equipment, enhanced further by the fascia-mounted separate frequency EQ adjust controls for the left and right channels. Headphone outputs offer further flexibility for late-night and personal listening in style.
Each ULTIMA preamp is hand-made in the Kent factory, with the various stages of build and production carefully overseen by one highly skilled technician. Sensitive internal circuit features are protected by solid milled aluminium shielding to prevent RF interference and Chord Electronics’ legendary UK-produced aircraft-grade aluminium provides a solid and resonance-eliminating enclosure for the electronics within, complemented by the famous Integra Leg System.
ULTIMA is the ultimate expression of the finest high-performance, ultra-fast, ultra-high-power amplifier technology available today.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.