Your Cart is Currently Empty
The ULTIMA 6 currently offers the most affordable way into our next-generation ULTIMA family of stereo power amplifiers. It builds upon its award-winning predecessor, the SPM 1050 MK II, adding our ground-breaking next-generation ULTIMA amplifier topology.
The new 180-watt model, which benefits from John Franks' ground-breaking dual-feed-forward circuit delivers a lightning-fast response coupled with effortless power for astonishing dynamics and timing, delivering unrivalled fidelity.
30-years-in-the-making, our new dual-feed-forward topology offers breakthrough performance and is our first all-new circuit in three decades. ULTIMA amplifiers have been engineered for the very finest hi-fi systems; ULTIMA is the ultimate expression of the finest high-performance, ultra-fast, high-power amplifier technology available today.
The ULTIMA 6 has an incredible 16 proprietary MOSFET power devices which demand the most advanced and refined drive circuitry, featuring an ultra-low-distortion, high-voltage amplifier operating at very high speed: 300 volts per microsecond.
Our TO3-style dual-die lateral-matched MOSFETs are continuously monitored with output stage error-correction circuitry and feature fully balanced input circuitry with DC-tracking servos and full temperature compensation.
ULTIMA 6 shares the same DNA as the flagship and reference-level monos, yet benefits from greater practicality and affordability, due to a differing power output.
Our renowned aircraft-grade solid aluminium casework offers a reassuringly high-end and entirely non-resonant enclosure for the electronics and is presented with a redesigned 28-mm-thick fascia featuring John Franks' latest aesthetic.
A recessed spherical polycarbonate power button illuminates for standby and operation modes and a discreet, hidden front panel switch, located in the vertical split line, enables dimmable lighting.
The amplifier's rear panel contains both balanced and unbalanced connections, high-quality loudspeaker terminals, a 12 V trigger and a C-19-type IEC.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.