Your Cart is Currently Empty
The CPM 3350 is our high-power stereo integrated amplifier and offers a conservative 250 watts of power, compared to our entry-level amp, the CPM 2650, which offers 120 watts. Like its sibling, the CPM 2650, the design uses trickle-down technology and construction techniques from our pre and power amps, in this instance, the CPA 3000 preamp and SPM1050 MkII power amplifier, distilled down into a neat, one-box solution.
The amp offers great flexibility across its inputs, with adjustable input-gain individual gains can be selected to prevent unwanted swings in volume when switching between inputs. The CPM 3350 enables line-level connection of up to six external components using RCA connections, with a further XLR balanced input option across two of the inputs. The amp also offers a bi-amping function and a preamp function, via a separately switchable preamplifier output. Two tape loop outputs are also provided.
Chord's ground-breaking ultra-high-frequency proprietary power supply technology is deployed in the CPM 3350, plus our own proprietary lateral-structure dual-die MOSFETs. Capable of delivering 250 watts into 8 ohms and colossal power into a decreasing load, the powerful CPM 3350 retains all the famous Chord hallmarks: power, resolution and transparency to name but a few. Further features include gold-plated speaker binding posts, capable of accepting spade or banana cable terminations, plus a front-panel display.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.