Your Cart is Currently Empty
Our versatile CPM 2800 MkII stereo integrated amplifier is differentiated from its two integrated stablemates by the implementation of an advanced DAC with multiple digital inputs. The CPM 2800 MkII is quite a proposition, as it features both our proprietary amplifier technologies and our proprietary FPGA DAC technology in one unit!
Now in Mk II form, the CPM 2800 MkII adds the FPGA-based D/A convertor from the award-winning 2Qute DAC, to create an amplifier of unrivalled flexibility. The amp integrates our proprietary DAC technology into an affordable yet high-end solution and introduces a high-performance Spartan 6 FPGA chip to the DAC stage, with astonishingly low distortion levels of 0.0003%.
Bluetooth-enabled, (via Chord's high-quality custom-designed aptX Bluetooth receiver), the CPM 2800 MkII offers support for up to 32-bit/384kHz audio via BNC coax and USB, plus 24-bit/192kHz over optical. DSD64 is supported on all inputs and DSD128 is supported via coax or USB (all via DoP). The amp features a Class 2 USB input which has been galvanically isolated for greater sonic performance; this has been achieved using a novel technique which allows for very high data rates of up to 384kHz; the input is driverless on Apple and Android devices, with (ASIO included) drivers for Windows.
Further features include a large, easy-to-read front panel screen, heavy-duty gold-plated binding posts, remote control, an A/V bypass input, plus Chord's legendary aircraft-grade aluminium chassis and casework.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.