Your Cart is Currently Empty
The CPM 2650 is our entry level stereo integrated amplifier and is the most affordable way into full-size Chord Electronics amplification. Its design uses trickle-down technology and construction techniques from our CPA 2500 preamp and SPM 650 power amp, making it a thoroughbred Chord amplifier in a compact, one-box chassis.
Highly flexible, the 120-watt CPM 2650 has all the flexibility of its bigger 250-watt stablemate, the CPM 3350, but with a more modest power output. The CPM 2650 enables line-level connection of up to six external components using RCA connections, with a further high-performance XLR balanced input option across two of the inputs. The amp also offers a bi-amping function and a preamp function, via a separately switchable preamplifier output. Two tape loop outputs are also provided.
The CPM 2650's power amp section is based on Chord's ground-breaking ultra-high-frequency proprietary power supply technology, which like Chord's standalone power amplifiers, has the ability to store a great deal more energy, and store it far more efficiently than conventional designs. This gives the amp enormous reserves of instantly delivered, precisely controlled power, enabling it to control even the most demanding loudspeaker loads.
Reassuring weighty at 16kgs, the CPM 2650 features remote control and front-panel operation, plus all the Chord design hallmarks you would come to expect, including our trademark aircraft-grade aluminium chassis and precision-machined front panel.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.