Your Cart is Currently Empty
The CPA 3000 shares many of the features found in the entry-level CPA 2500, but also draws on technologies found in our flagship Reference range preamps. Compared to its CPA 2500 sibling, the CPA 3000 introduces four balanced inputs with three unbalanced RCA inputs and, on the output side, there are one pair of balanced XLR outputs and a single pair of unbalanced RCA outputs.
The CPA 3000 also retains the record output facility shared with the CPA 2500: a single tape loop is available for playback and also to record from any of the connected sources. The CPA 3000 also benefits from features such as our proprietary high-frequency switch-mode power supply and ultra-low-noise circuitry, to give the very best noise floor performance.
As with all of our preamps, front panel controls allow for easy input and output selection and a remote control offers further flexibility. The fascia features a large easy-to-read vacuum fluorescent display and on the CPA 3000, signal-detection indicators have been replaced with highly accurate VU meters giving both clear signal detection and accurate input level.
Further features include a precision motorised Alps potentiometer for the volume control, fully balanced A/V bypass circuitry for the direct connection to A/V processors from stereo mode and 12V remote triggering outputs at the rear of the unit, to activate power amplifiers or A/V processors on power-up.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.