Your Cart is Currently Empty
Like all components from the AVM 30.3 series, the PA 30.3 also refers to a legendary predecessor, the AVM V2. This preamplifier from the early 1990s provided the template for its modern descendant. Further borrowings of the current PA 30.3 also come from the larger preamplifier sister models of the EVOLUTION series. Essential features such as the high-class phono part were imported from here. Contemporary features such as the digital inputs and Bluetooth 4.2 with high resolution complement the wide range of equipment of the PA 30.3. The modern DA converter structure of the larger AVM preamps has also been adopted in the circuit design. These innovations are made possible by using the most modern components. All in all, a new and ultra-modern preamplifier was created that plays at the highest level in terms of sound and offers the entire panel of the most modern connection options.
All functions of the PA 30.3 can be operated easily and intuitively - at the same time, extensive setting options are available (input sensitivity, tone control, home theater loops and much more). The perfectly processed housing made of painted sheet steel provides the stable base to safely carry the sensitive amplifier electronics and to protect the sensitive phono stage from unwanted interference. The brushed aluminum front borrows from the current devices of the EVOLUTION series as well as from its ancestor the V2. Standard housing versions are silver and black. The massive and elegant RC 3 aluminum remote control is included in the scope of delivery.
The AVM 30.3 series continues the anniversary series that was launched in late summer 2016 and was then still limited. Like all audiophile masterpieces from AVM, the PA 30.3 was completely developed in the noble manufacturer in Malsch in order to transfer the latest switching methods of the award-winning components from the EVOLUTION series into the AVM 30.3 series. Repeated, intensive quality controls during all production steps and a run-in period of several days for each individual device secure the AVM promise of maximum reliability in the long term.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.