Your Cart is Currently Empty
Mono amplifiers of superlatives with fully balanced & DC coupled signal path · Class A A/B high current MOS FET technology with more than 1.100 W on all loads · OVATION 803 T tube line stage · 48 selected output transistors · 2 x 1000 VA transformers · 800.000 µF per amplifier.
- OVATION flagship mono amplifiers with Class A A/B high current MOS FET technology and more than 1.100W on all loads
- 2 toroidal main transformers (2 x 1000 VA)
- Fully balanced input stage with OVATION 803 T tube technology (2 specially designed AVM double triodes)
- Ultra-short signal paths with power supply circuit directly integrated on the output stage boards
- Unlimited power reserves from two condensator banks with 40.000 µF capacity each ( 80.000 µF per pair!)
- 24 high current MOS FETs per channel
- RCA inputs with solid gold-plated copper sockets
- Automatic on/off switch
- AIR Trigger (AVM Intelligent Remote)
- Trigger input 5V to 20V
- USB software update port
- Serial RS232 interface
- Transparent OVATION glas lid
- Optional chrome front upon request
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.