AVM MA 6.3 Mono Amplifier
Product Code : MA 6.3
Combining the MA 6.3 with a CS 8.2 or CS 6.2 in a ‘Preceiver’ configuration, results in an extremely playful trio with unbridled power reserves.
With the preamplifiers of our OVATION series, such as an SD 6.2, we offer a state of the art analog preamplifier with all streaming capabilities. With the entirely modular PA 8.2 preamplifier, we also offer a high-end analog specialist.
The concept of the MA 6.3 is well known from the award-winning ‘8’ power amplifiers. With its generous output of 680 watts per channel, the MA 6.3 is available in a compact OVATION standard housing, equipped with external heat sinks. The MA 6.3 is designed as a balanced Class A / AB amplifier which is built in the output stages with MOS-FET transistors. These MOS-FET transistors are inherently much faster than bi-polar transistors, though much harder to handle. The speed of this MOS FET-based circuit helps us realize an unprecedented level of tonal detail. The symmetrical circuit topology of the output stage provides a tonal fullness as you would expect from much more expensive power amplifiers.
- Fully balanced Class A/B amplifier with more than 680/1000 watts per channel (8/4 Ω)
- Analogue & consistently balanced input stages, entirely DCcoupled
- MOS-FET high current amplifier: 40 MOS-FET transistors per amplifier deliver a maximum of 300 Ampere per channel
- Heavy-duty toroid transformer with 1000 VA per amplifier
- Three separate power supplies: Mains, processor unit, silent power supply for input circuit
- High level inputs: XLR + Cinch
- 2 speaker terminals for Bi Wire configuration
- AIR-Trigger (AVM Intelligent Remote)
- Trigger input 10V
- Mains phase indicator
- Stand-by consumption <0,5W
- Large, blue graphics display
- Comprehensive menu functions (adjustable sensitivity, peak power and much more)
- Housing options: Aluminium silver, black optional chrome front panel
- Delivered in AVM OVATION flight case