Your Cart is Currently Empty
Combining the MA 6.3 with a CS 8.2 or CS 6.2 in a ‘Preceiver’ configuration, results in an extremely playful trio with unbridled power reserves.
With the preamplifiers of our OVATION series, such as an SD 6.2, we offer a state of the art analog preamplifier with all streaming capabilities. With the entirely modular PA 8.2 preamplifier, we also offer a high-end analog specialist.
The concept of the MA 6.3 is well known from the award-winning ‘8’ power amplifiers. With its generous output of 680 watts per channel, the MA 6.3 is available in a compact OVATION standard housing, equipped with external heat sinks. The MA 6.3 is designed as a balanced Class A / AB amplifier which is built in the output stages with MOS-FET transistors. These MOS-FET transistors are inherently much faster than bi-polar transistors, though much harder to handle. The speed of this MOS FET-based circuit helps us realize an unprecedented level of tonal detail. The symmetrical circuit topology of the output stage provides a tonal fullness as you would expect from much more expensive power amplifiers.
- Fully balanced Class A/B amplifier with more than 680/1000 watts per channel (8/4 Ω)
- Analogue & consistently balanced input stages, entirely DCcoupled
- MOS-FET high current amplifier: 40 MOS-FET transistors per amplifier deliver a maximum of 300 Ampere per channel
- Heavy-duty toroid transformer with 1000 VA per amplifier
- Three separate power supplies: Mains, processor unit, silent power supply for input circuit
- High level inputs: XLR + Cinch
- 2 speaker terminals for Bi Wire configuration
- AIR-Trigger (AVM Intelligent Remote)
- Trigger input 10V
- Mains phase indicator
- Stand-by consumption <0,5W
- Large, blue graphics display
- Comprehensive menu functions (adjustable sensitivity, peak power and much more)
- Housing options: Aluminium silver, black optional chrome front panel
- Delivered in AVM OVATION flight case
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.