Your Cart is Currently Empty
AVM’s most compact but full-sized music system is the EVOLUTION CS 5.2 BT which offers the large power of more than 330 Watts per channel. The CS 5.2 BT provides a large variety of connectivity and control functions. Every well known format is supported when music is streamed from different sources such as TIDAL and QOBUZ. Furthermore, the CS 5.2 BT offers a multitude of digital inputs like synchronous USB input and SPDIF in and outputs. A NAS or external hard disks are supported as well as a USB jump drives (stick). An excellent phono stage and a state-of-the-art Bluetooth 4.2 connection is on board as well as two line inputs.
With its 330 Watt/ch strong amplifier, the CS 5.2 BT provides two separate speaker outputs and easily handles all speakers in the market. Cutting edge technologies are applied when it comes to digital signal processing with all digital signals being up sampled to 192kHz/ 24bit and a dual DAC converting to analog signal from this format. All this ensures a perfect music reproduction from every applicable source. Special focus was put on achieving the most authentic reproduction from CD. The acoustically shielded Pure CD drive is spring mounted end effectively protected from vibrations and footfall.
Like all AVM hi-fi components the CS 2.2 BT is carefully developed and assembled by our engineers in Malsch, Germany. Our vendors for housing and electronic parts reside all near-by. This proximity helps us to easily ensure and maintain superb quality level of the supplied parts for the AVM hi-fi components made of these.
During the manufacturing process we perform repeatedly numerous tests to insure the absolute quality of our products. When the assembling is finished and the first inspection is done all units must pass a run in test in order to prove their reliability. After that a careful final inspection follows before packing & shipping. All this ensures creating a perfect product from AVM for our customers.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.