Your Cart is Currently Empty
Premium musical quality, design as a true synthesis of elegance and functionality and intuitive handling are our benchmarks when creating hi-fi components. The perfect finish of the aluminum case expressly underlines the tonal quality of the built-in electronic circuitry.
The A 5.2 is a very versatile integrated amplifier and shares core values with its sister models in the Evolution Line: 5 line inputs, a front input and 3 slots for the optional plug-in modules connect it to any source. Poweramps can be connected via RCA Cinch. Active subwoofer may connect to the processor in/out. Comfortable menu functions allow an individual configuration of the A 5.2 according to your personal likings (input names, sensitivity) etc.). The sophisticated handling concept makes it easy to use. It’s enormous power enables it to drive all possible speakers in the market with ease. Two pairs of speakers may be connected individually. This way the A 5.2 will provide pure, long lasting joy of listening at all times.
The tube output stage of the A5.2 is derived from the Ovation Line PA8 output stages and together with the CD 5.2 tube output stages tubes are applied for the first time in the Evolution Line. Sonically the A5.2 convinces the listener with the charming and warm sound the tube output stages produce. These balanced output stages thrill the listener with the emotion loaded music reproduction.
The A 5.2 stand in line with the other Evolution Line components: Reduced to the Max and all function easily accessible thru intelligent menu function, intuitively operable. The perfectly machined housing is built without visible screws. Standard finishes are black and silver anodized aluminum. The typical AVM Chrome front is available as an option. The RC 3 is always included.
The A 5.2 offers a large variety of connectivity: The headphone input may alternatively be used as an input for external players.
The A 5.2 contains a very versatile preamplifier: 5 line inputs, a front input and 3 slots for the optional plug-in modules connect it to any source. Poweramps can be connected via RCA Cinch or XLR alike. Active subwoofer may connect to the processor in/out. Comfortable menu functions allow an individual configuration of the A5.2 according to your personal likings (input names, sensitivity) etc.). The sophisticated handling concept makes it easy to use. This way the A 5.2 will provide pure, long lasting joy of listening at all times.
Like all AVM hi-fi components the A 5.2 is carefully developed and assembled by our engineers in Malsch, Germany. Our vendors for housing and electronic parts reside all near-by. This proximity helps us to easily ensure and maintain superb quality level of the supplied parts for the AVM hi-fi components made of these.
During the manufacturing process we perform repeatedly numerous tests to insure the absolute quality of our products. When the assembling is finished and the first inspection is done all units must pass a run in test in order to prove their reliability. After that a careful final inspection follows before packing & shipping. All this ensures creating a perfect product from AVM for our customers.
- Tube output stages equipped with ECC83 (12 ax7a), balanced mode
- Regulated high voltage generator independent from AC mains for supply of the tubes
- 5 line inputs (one XLR), 1 processor in/out, 2 Pre Amp outputs (cinch and XLR)
- Headphone output, switchable as front-in
- 3 slots for: Phono module (MM and MC), tuner module, USB DAC module with
192 kHz/24 bit upsampling (USB, SPDIF opt. and coaxial)
- Input specific tone control and parametric loudness with bypass-function
- Blue graphic display dimmable
- Menu functions (i.e adjustable input sensitivity, individual input naming, display settings and many more)
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.