Your Cart is Currently Empty
Exclusive OVATION 803 T Tube Technology
2 x 200 W [8Ω] / 2 x 330 W [4Ω]
Class A/AB high current MOS-FET technology adopted from the OVATION SA 6.3 Stereo Amplifier
20 MOS-FET transistors per channel deliver 180 Ampere max.
Power amp supply with 1000 VA torodial transformer
4 separate power supplies: mains, processor unit, Silent power supply for f¼r input circuit left & right
Consistent dual-mono design eliminates avoids mutual interferences between channels
Analog & true balanced input stages, fully DC-coupled
2 Variable pre-stage outputs (XLR & RCA/Cinch), 1 Fix Line Out (RCA/Cinch)
Speakers A/B (separately switchable) with ultra stable loudspeaker terminals
5 High Level Inputs: 1 x XLR Balanced + 4 x RCA Unbalanced
5 Digital Inputs: 1 x RCA Coax, 2 x TOSLINK Opto, 1 x USB with up to 384kHz/32bit & DSD128 (via USB)
Signal-sensitive inputs switches on A 8.3 / A 6.3 with incoming signal (1 x Analog RCA, 1 x Digital Coax, 1 x Digital Opto)
Prepared for optional ARC Module
Home Theater / AV Bypass
2 x Trigger Out (10V)
Tone control incl. parametric loudness & bypass function
Separate Class-A headphone amplifier with 6,3 mm jack
Connector for external IR receiver
Large, blue luminescent graphic display
Comprehensive menu functions (adjustable input sensitivity, individual input naming and much more)
Includes full aluminium RC 3 remote control
22 kg, Delivered in rugged AVM OVATION flight case
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.