Your Cart is Currently Empty
Like the A 30 from the limited anniversary edition, the A 30.3, which was developed from scratch, also refers to a legendary predecessor, the A2. This forefather of the 30th integrated amplifier provided the conceptual template for its modern descendant, the A 30.3 and is now the 14th evolutionary stage of the groundbreaking concept. Essential features such as the consistent double mono structure have been retained and contemporary features such as the digital inputs along with Bluetooth added.
Far-reaching innovations from the other AVM product lines of the latest generation have also been introduced in the circuit design. These innovations are made possible by the use of the most modern components as they are also used in the Ovation Line. All in all, a new, state-of-the-art integrated amplifier was created, which plays at the highest level of sound and can easily drive all loudspeakers with its power potential, which has been greatly increased to 150W / channel. All functions of the A30.3 can be operated easily and intuitively, at the same time extensive setting options are available (input sensitivity, tone control, home theater loops and much more). The perfectly processed housing made of painted sheet steel provides the stable base to safely carry the two weighty 550VA main transformers. The brushed aluminum front determines the look of the AVM 30.3 line. Standard housing versions are silver and black.
The massive and elegant RC 3 aluminum remote control is included in the scope of delivery. The new AVM30.3 series will debut in autumn 2020. Like all AVM devices, the A30.3 was also developed entirely in Malsch in order to transfer the latest switching methods of our award-winning components from the Ovation and Evolution Line to the AVM30.3 series. Repeated, intensive quality controls during all production steps and a break-in period of several days for each individual device secure our promise of maximum reliability in the long term.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.