Your Cart is Currently Empty
The N200 represents a milestone in the ever-expanding offerings of music server / streamers from Aurender. Its combination of exceptional audio performance, unique feature set and selling price make the N200 a highly desirable model within the Aurender range.
N200 is yet another leap in audio performance that one would expect from a new Aurender model. Updated and improved upon by virtue of an all-new low-power Intel quad-core processor, low-noise linear power supply and increased system memory brings higher fidelity to your digital files and streams. A beautiful machined aluminum chassis sporting a 6.9” color LCD display lends the N200 the look of a mini N20.
Also included are all the Aurender innovations you’ve come to expect including our latest-generation Audio Class 2.0 USB and Coaxial digital outputs, 2X isolated gigabit ethernet port and super-capacitor based uninterrupted power supply (UPS). We’ve also expanded the options for internal music library storage capacity by providing two user accessible dual HDD/SSD trays allowing for the user to the drive type and capacity that best suits your needs. And, if you’re streaming 100%, no drives would need to be installed.
All Aurender music servers are controlled by our exclusive app, Aurender Conductor which is supported on iPad, iPhone, Android phone and tablets.
The N200, as is true will all Aurender models, benefits from being an inclusive design, meaning that all the necessary technology required for file serving or streaming music is incorporated within one audio component. This approach provides a high level of stability, reliability and predictability of operation which results in superior sound quality and user experience.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.