Your Cart is Currently Empty
The N20 caching music server / streamer provides the fidelity, features and flexibility the digital audiophile will find attractive and meaningful. A significant advantage is that the N20 contains two empty storage bays. This allows you to customize storage to best meet your budget and intended use. For example, these days many music lovers listen exclusively to streaming content. Therefore, no internal storage is necessary (although it can be easily added at any time if desired). Have a modestly sized music collection? Install an inexpensive 2TB HDD. Own a massive music library? Opt-in for 2 SSDs or HDDs. Fully loaded, the N20 is capable of accommodating an incredible 16TB of solid-state storage!
Within the Aurender range of models, the N20 truly represents the best cost / performance ratio in terms of audio performance, features and functionally. Many performance enhancing design techniques, circuit topologies and upgraded component parts have been employed to push its advancement of digital audio reproduction.
An Intel Quad Core CPU is used to support the most demanding digital file codecs including Native DSD512 transmission. All file types and formats are handled by this processor with exceptional ease and aplomb. Our latest generation SPDIF digital output suite employs transformer isolated grounding for the lowest possible noise floor, and our USB Audio Class 2.0 output benefits from our latest jitter and noise reducing designs. A word clock input is included as well. This allows for an external word clock to be connected, pushing our reference-class SPDIF digital output performance even higher! And, a double-isolated Ethernet LAN port significantly reduces network / router noise, lowering the overall system noise floor for a clearer and more pristine audio signal.
However, improvements are not limited only to the N20’s exceptional audio performance. The new, bold 8.8” full-color front panel display illustrates the album cover artwork as well as the album name and artist using a large and vibrant readout. And, practically speaking, an internal uninterrupted power supply (UPS) has the ability to perform safe shutdown under an abrupt power outage preventing system and/or disc corruption.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.