Your Cart is Currently Empty
The N100H and N100C digital music players incorporate technology derived from our best-in-class models. For example, the solid-state (SSD) 120GB caching drive for playback eliminates latency and the potential of drop-outs often associated with using IT storage devices like NAS and USB drives for music playback. And our dedicated high-performance Audio 2.0 USB digital audio output features ultra low-noise power circuitry to deliver a pristine digital stream to the connected DAC. The N100H and N100C greatly benefit from “trickle down” technology from our far more expensive models making them both deliver audio performance that belies their cost.
Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port for Network Connectivity
For WiFi network connectivity, streaming, upgrades and file transfers, both N100H and N100C have a Gigabit Ethernet Port along with two USB 2.0 data ports for copying files from a USB HDD or USB thumbdrive.
Loading music into your Aurender is simple and easy. You can choose between one of two methods depending upon where you digital music library currently resides. If your music is on a USB storage device, simply plug it into one of the two USB ports on the rear panel and from the Aurender App select “Copy All to Aurender”. If your music resides on a NAS, you will need to attach the drive internal to the Aurender to the network using a computer. Once the folder for the internal drive is visible on your desktop, you may transfer music into it by cut and paste or drag and drop. Alternatively, for either method, if you just wish to transfer just specific folders, Smart Copy can be performed using the Conductor App.
The Aurender Conductor App Takes Control Of Your Music
The Aurender Conductor App turns the iPad or Android phone* into a highly versatile user interface for Aurender Music Servers and makes managing, viewing, playing and streaming high-resolution music collections a breeze. All permissions, behaviors and functions of the Aurender Music Server / Streamer can be easily accessed through the Settings menu of the Aurender App.
Embedded within the Aurender App are the Lossless Streaming Services Tidal, Qobuz, Bugs and Melon (subscription required, check your region for availability). When using a service, Aurender handles the streaming content the same way as files stored internally, so all functions and operations are the same with either library. In fact, it’s easy to combine streaming content into your library of files making all content appear to be one in the same.
AMM (Aurender Media Manager) Cover Art And Meta-tag Support For NAS Drives
The Aurender Music Servers can play content from a NAS using file/folder browsing. With the scanning of your NAS with AMM for PC/Mac (download from Aurender website), the N100 series and all other Aurender Music server series will display all meta-tag information and album cover art of the NAS’s contents the same way as the content stored internally on the Aurender.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.