Your Cart is Currently Empty
In any digital audio system, the rate at which digital data is transmitted and received is of the utmost importance. Specifically, all devices in the digital signal path must be synchronized in order to provide a coherent presentation. Therefore, for the ultimate experience in clarity, transparency, focused imaging, and natural realism, your system’s digital source, DAC, and any other upsamplers or converters should all receive the same synchronized clock signal from an ultra precise and stable source.
The Aurender MC20 is both a Master Clock and Word Clock generator that is inspired, developed, and designed to deliver an exceptionally high level of digital audio realism from a connected music server and/or D/A converter. Thanks to the MC20’s superior timekeeping, jitter is reduced to infinitesimal levels resulting in the ultimate timbral purity and rock-steady placement of instruments within your system’s soundstage.
At the heart of the MC20 is a rubidium module that generates a 10MHz master clock reference signal. A rubidium clock is employed for its superior accuracy and stability in both the long and short term for ultra-low jitter. Additionally, MC20 contains two discrete OCXO word clock modules for generating the frequencies 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz. MC20 will independently and simultaneously supply the four 10MHz master clock outputs and four Word Clock outputs (2 at 44.1 kHz and 2 at 48 kHz) for unprecedented versatility with a wide variety of Aurender and third party equipment.
Therefore, the MC20 can be used in the following scenarios:
1. Simultaneously supply a 10MHz master clock reference signal to source devices such as Aurender music servers, DACs, and even separate word clocks with 10MHz master clock reference input.
2. Supply a 10MHz master clock to source devices such as an Aurender Music Server and word clock to DAC
3. Supply word clock to the source device and DAC
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.