In any digital audio system, the rate at which digital data is transmitted and received is of the utmost importance. Specifically, all devices in the digital signal path must be synchronized in order to provide a coherent presentation. Therefore, for the ultimate experience in clarity, transparency, focused imaging, and natural realism, your system’s digital source, DAC, and any other upsamplers or converters should all receive the same synchronized clock signal from an ultra precise and stable source.
The Aurender MC20 is both a Master Clock and Word Clock generator that is inspired, developed, and designed to deliver an exceptionally high level of digital audio realism from a connected music server and/or D/A converter. Thanks to the MC20’s superior timekeeping, jitter is reduced to infinitesimal levels resulting in the ultimate timbral purity and rock-steady placement of instruments within your system’s soundstage.
At the heart of the MC20 is a rubidium module that generates a 10MHz master clock reference signal. A rubidium clock is employed for its superior accuracy and stability in both the long and short term for ultra-low jitter. Additionally, MC20 contains two discrete OCXO word clock modules for generating the frequencies 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz. MC20 will independently and simultaneously supply the four 10MHz master clock outputs and four Word Clock outputs (2 at 44.1 kHz and 2 at 48 kHz) for unprecedented versatility with a wide variety of Aurender and third party equipment.
Therefore, the MC20 can be used in the following scenarios:
1. Simultaneously supply a 10MHz master clock reference signal to source devices such as Aurender music servers, DACs, and even separate word clocks with 10MHz master clock reference input.
2. Supply a 10MHz master clock to source devices such as an Aurender Music Server and word clock to DAC
3. Supply word clock to the source device and DAC
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.