Your Cart is Currently Empty
The ACS100 was developed to be a more cost-effective version of the ACS10 offering many of the same functions as the ACS10. The ACS100 quite simply delivers much more than other competitive brands in its price class.
As a music server / streamer, the ACS100 enjoys operational control via Aurender Conductor for both iPad tablets and Android devices. All the features you'd expect from Aurender like clutter-free direct access to your music as well as app-embedded Tidal and Qobuz subscription streaming services, Spotify Connect, internet radio, MQA Core decoding (optional), CD ripping and advanced metadata editing and library management.
ACS100 provides two sliding trays located on the rear panel that are designed to hold your choice of HDDs or SSDs for storage. You can install one drive to start and as your storage requirements change, add another or load both for maximum storage capacity.
Aurender's CD ripping engine creates the best sounding files in your choice of FLAC, WAV or AIFF codecs. Metadata is automatically retrived and the album cover art and other metadata can be viewed on the front panel display. A TEAC CD-ROM drive extracts the CD data in bit-perfect fashion in a one-touch operation and places the file in a user determined folder for immediate playback.
Tag Editing and Library Management
Smart Tag Editor is an application for the modification of various metadata fields allowing user to correct the files tags to suit their music sorting requirements. A Copy / Move / Delete feature allows for easy transfer of music libraries from various other network attached devices and can also perform a scan for duplicate file removal.
One can use ACS100 as a central server for other Aurender players. Connectivity is accomplished over the network allowing the ACS100 to be placed anywhere convenient. Although the ACS100 can operate as a stand-alone music server / streamer, best sound quality is achieved when using an N100H, N100C, N100SC, N10, A100, A10, A30 or W20SE Aurender music server / streamer as the main player.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.