Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Audio Note (UK) P1 Stereo Power Amplifier is a Pure Class A valve design, producing an outstanding level of performance and value. Available in Push-Pull and Single Ended designs.
‹The P1 PP has been specifically engineered for sonic performance rather than technical specification, and fulfils all Audio Note (UK) Level 1 criteria: -
Pure Class A Push-Pull Pentode operation
Materials and component quality
‹The P1 SE has been specifically engineered for sonic performance rather than technical specification, and fulfils all Audio Note (UK) Level 2 criteria: -
Pure Class A Single Ended Pentode operation
Materials and component quality
‹It is a Pure Class A amplifier that uses a pair of the highly regarded EL84 valves per channel in Parallel Single Ended operation, which preserves the entire musical waveform as one whole, producing a level of performance that is radically superior to the majority of current designs.
Part selection is optimized to realize the most neutral and realistic sonic reproduction.
Some of the superior quality components employed in the P1 SE include: -
Aluminium foil capacitors, used in the most critical areas.
Custom designed output transformers, manufactured by Audio Note (UK). These output transformers - one of the most critical areas of valve amplifier design - allow the P1 SE to produce impressively extended and controlled bass.
Some of the superior quality components utilised in the P1 SE Signature include: -
‹Audio Note (UK) Copper foil capacitors used in the most critical areas.
Audio Note (UK) Tantalum resistors used in the most critical areas.
Custom designed output transformers, manufactured by Audio Note (UK). These output transformers - one of the most critical areas of valve amplifier design - allow the P1 SE Signature to produce impressively extended and controlled bass. The Signature transformers are our custom manufactured IHiB, C-Core copper wound models, which are quite possibly the finest examples of output transformers for this type of amplifier available in the World today.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.