Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Audio Note (UK) OTO Integrated Amplifier is a Pure Class A, producing an outstanding level of performance.
The OTO is available in a Push-Pull or Single Ended valve design.
It has been specifically engineered for sonic performance rather than technical specification, and fulfils all Audio Note (UK) Level 1 criteria: -
Pure Class A Push-Pull Pentode operation
Materials and component quality
An input stage consisting of 2 x 6UA6 and 1 x 5670 feeds the push-pull configured 6005 output valves, two of which are used per channel.
The output transformers are custom designed and manufactured by Audio Note (UK) and are of extremely high quality, offering outstanding, class leading performance in today's world of high performance audio.
The power supply is a multi element design, ensuring precise operation of each circuit stage, whilst a DC supply feeds the low level valve filaments.
Part selection is optimised to realise the most neutral and realistic sonic reproduction.
Some of the superior quality components utilised in the OTO SE include: -
Aluminium foil, paper in oil capacitors, used in the most critical areas. Dual power supplies and transformers, one for the output stage and one for the remaining circuitry. Custom designed output transformers, manufactured by Audio Note (UK). These output transformers - one of the most critical areas of valve amplifier design - allow the OTO SE to produce impressively extended and controlled bass.
‹Some of the superior quality components utilised in the OTO SE Signature include: -
Audio Note (UK) Copper foil capacitors used in the most critical areas. Audio Note (UK) Tantalum resistors used in the most critical areas. Custom designed IHiB output transformers, manufactured by Audio Note (UK). These output transformers - one of the most critical areas of valve amplifier design - allow the OTO SE Signature to produce impressively extended and controlled bass.
The OTO SE fulfils all Audio Note (UK) Level 2 criteria: -
‹Pure Class A Single Ended Pentode operation
Materials and component quality
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.