Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Audio Note (UK) Kageki Mono Power Amplifiers are a Pure Class A Single Ended valve amplifiers that uses the highly regarded 2A3 triode valves, producing a level of performance that is radically superior to the vast majority of current designs.
They have been specifically engineered for sonic performance rather than technical specification, and fulfil all Audio Note (UK) Level 5 criteria: -
Pure Class A operation
Zero Negative Feedback
Single Ended Output Stage
Directly Heated Triode operation
Finest materials and component quality
Each amplifier is completely hand assembled, and is equipped with the following components: -
Audio Note (UK) custom Output Transformers using Copper primary windings, AN(UK) Silver secondary windings and AN(UK) UHiB double C cores
Audio Note (UK) custom 1 Watt Tantalum resistors
Audio Note (UK) Copper Foil capacitors
Audio Note (UK) Silver internal wiring
Black Gate capacitors in critical areas
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.