Your Cart is Currently Empty
A&ultima SP2000 is the third player released in the A&ultima lineup.
A&ultima SP2000 features the latest technologies of Astell&Kern with a newly developed audio circuitry and amplifier design.
The AK4499EQ DAC chip uses the most advanced ‘Current Output Architecture’ technology. To take full advantage of this new architecture, Astell&Kern redesigned the Op Amp and analog amp block configuration completely. The new circuit design optimizes the current consumption and brings out the most from these new DAC chips. The combination of the SP2000 and AK4499EQ chips provide mind-blowing audio quality.
The SP2000 is the first Astell&Kern player to use separate, independent audio channels between the Unbalanced and Balanced outputs. This design offers much more power than ever before, with 6Vrms for Balanced output and 3Vrms for Unbalanced output. With this design, the SP2000 offers the ultimate audio experience as Astell&Kern’s newest flagship player.
SP2000 is the first Astell&Kern model to support 32bit/768kHz and DSD512 (22.4MHz) playback natively without compression or loss.
As CD-ripping and offline storage of streaming content gets more popular, the SP2000 offers twice the amount of internal storage compared to SP1000. 512GB internal storage can hold up to 700+ CDs or 8,000+ tracks of FLAC files (60MB/track). With the addition of a 512GB microSD card, the SP2000 can support over 1TB of storage space.
With streaming music services becoming more popular, stronger and more reliable network reception becomes even more important for your audio experience. The SP2000 supports Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4/5Ghz, b/g/n/ac) with an improved 3-dimensional antenna design. With a stronger wi-fi signal and faster speeds, music streaming from the most popular services is better than ever on the SP2000.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.