Your Cart is Currently Empty
The small form factor Antipodes S30 is our entry-level music server and yet it is based on the advanced player engine used in the K50 and K30. The only compromise made is the external power supply brick supplied as standard. But audio performance can be dramatically enhanced by adding the HSL50-based S60 power supply. With or without the S60, the audio performance of the S30 is outstanding at the respective price points.
The Antipodes S30 is medium-power, enabling it to handle all Server Apps and Player Apps, but audiophiles wanting to use heavy DSP features should consider the high-power S40.
The Antipodes S30 is recommended for use as:
- A medium-power Server/Player, running both Server Apps and Player Apps, or
- A dedicated Player-only, receiving a music stream by Ethernet from a high quality music server like the Antipodes K40 or S40.
The Antipodes S30 includes an internal DAC with analog RCA outputs for convenience and ease of use. The analog sound is very detailed and musical, and it provides an elegant solution for someone who does not have a separate high-end DAC. However a high-end DAC can be plugged into the S30 USB port to enhance the outcome to an even higher level.
Install your own storage disk, up to 5TB HDD or 8TB SSD, or have your provider install it for you. Add USB drives. Include music files located elsewhere on your network. Upload music files from anywhere on your network. Add internet streaming services. Attach an Antipodes K10 Ripper to import music from your CDs. All easily user-configurable to form a single integrated music library that is available to all playback solutions selected.
Easily select the playback solutions you wish to use, from the world's best high-end digital audio software providers. Play via USB Audio or Analog to your main stereo system, and at the same time stream over your network to streaming devices.
Setup and control everything from your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Analog Audio Output on Stereo RCAs
- USB Audio 2.0 Output
- Ethernet Connection to Network on RJ45
- Two Servicing Ports
- Dual USB Ports - For External CD Ripper (eg. Antipodes K10), or USB Disks
- 12VDC Input 3A Minimum
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.