Your Cart is Currently Empty
The full-width Antipodes K50 is our latest advance of the state of the art in digital audio, and fully implements the new technologies delivered by the Antipodes OLADRA Project. Refinement, dimensionality, dynamics, timbre and resolution are exceptional. The Antipodes K50 gets out of the way to let you fully experience the emotional impact of the original recording.
The Antipodes K50 integrates three separately powered and isolated computation engines:
- A high power engine to enable Server Apps to effortlessly handle a huge music library, re-assemble internet streams to recover the original file's sound quality, handle DSP features without loss of quality, and to serve the cleanest possible stream to the Player App.
- An advanced player engine to run the selected Player App to provide exceptional USB Audio output and to feed the Reclocker.
- An all-new fully-isolated reclocking engine to provide exceptional S/PDIF, AES3 and I2S digital outputs.
Insert your own SSDs or have your provider install them for you - up to 24TB. Add USB drives. Include music files located elsewhere on your network. Upload music files from anywhere on your network. Add internet streaming services. Attach an Antipodes K10 Ripper to import music from your CDs. All easily user-configurable to form a single integrated music library that is available to all playback solutions selected.
Easily select the playback solutions you wish to use, from the world's best high-end digital audio software providers. Stream by Direct Ethernet connection, USB Audio, S/PDIF, AES3 or I2S to your main stereo system, and at the same time stream over your network to streaming devices.
Setup and control everything from your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Insert up to three 2.5" Sata SSDs. They will click securely in place.
- USB Audio 2.0 Output
- Femto Word Clock Master Output on BNC
- AES3 Digital Audio Output on 3-pin XLR
- S/PDIF Digital Output on BNC
- S/PDIF Digital Output on RCA
- I2S Digital Output on HDMI
- Dual USB Ports For External CD Ripper (eg. Antipodes K10)
- Two Servicing Ports
- Ethernet Connection to Network on RJ45
- Ethernet Connection for Direct Streaming to Streamer on RJ45
- Two USB Ports for USB Disks
- Mains Power IEC Inlet - User Switchable 110-120vac to 220-240vac
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.