Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Antipodes K41 is the “Server Apps Only” version of the current K50. The K41 includes improved server electronics and a new superior power supply. This delivers greater speed, detail and dynamics, together with better tonality and greater refinement. It is optimized for playing by Direct Stream Ethernet to a K21 Player, or directly to the Ethernet input on your DAC. An Antipodes K41 includes only the high power computation engine from the K50, and excludes the player engine and reclocker engine. Server Apps include Roon Server, Squeeze Server, HQPlayer Server, Minimserver, MiniDLNA, SONOS Server and Plex Server.
The biggest improvement you can make to your DAC, out of the three stages that can be completed by a music server, is to feed it from an excellent Server stage. For those wanting the ultimate USB output solution, the K41 and K21 combination are the recommended solution.
Insert your own SSDs or have your provider install them for you – up to 24TB. Add USB drives. Include music files located elsewhere on your network. Upload music files from anywhere on your network. Add internet streaming services. Attach an Antipodes K10 Ripper to import music from your CDs. All easily user-configurable to form a single integrated music library that is available to all the available playback solutions.
The K41 can stream to Player end-points that are compatible with Squeeze (Squeezelite), Roon (Roon Ready), DLNA/UPnP, SONOS, PLEX, and more.
Setup and control everything from your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.