Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Ansuz D2 cables have been created using all the know-how gathered from many years of developing High-End products. We continue to utilize the Ansuz technologies DGC (Direct Ground Connector Technology), DIHC (Double Inverted Helix Coil technology) and NSC (Noise Suppressing Coil technology) - and on top of that, we have added further ground-breaking technologies such as dynamically charged Dielectricum and the active Tesla Coil in this unique cable concept.
Years of working with High-End sound has taught us that superior grounding, low inductance and less stray capacitance are important in creating optimum conditions for achieving good performing connections between your audio components, and that these are still very valid focus areas. But the new D·TC line of cables has also taught us that the migration of charge in an out of the dielectricum has a huge influence on the way cables interact with the low level micro details in the music signal. When making the connection with the D2 or D·TC cables, you will be stunned with the amount of previously unheard natural micro details present in your recordings.
Custom lengths available, please inquire.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.