Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Ansuz PowerSwitches are LAN/Ethernet switches which epitomize a pioneering approach to both noise cancellation and signal distribution in High End streaming networks.
The quality of musical streaming performance – either from a storage unit or from one of the streaming services is not only contingent upon the quality of your individual network streamer integrated in your audio system but also on the upstream network technology.
Via the World Wide Web, the network streamer is exposed to all kinds of noisy electronics such as computers, routers, switches, etc. – where the noise floor does not matter in the same way as it does in audio streaming. And, since the Ethernet is a floating network, there is no ground connection to drain out the noise floor. So, the challenge is to get the audio data stream as clean and low noise as possible before it gets into the actual streamer.
The new Ansuz PowerSwitches take an unprecedented approach to tackle the issue of noise suppression. They are all equipped with Ansuz’s innovative grounding circuitry that cancels out a large amount of all these noise disturbances.
To lower this disturbing noise level to an absolute minimum, Ansuz has endowed their PowerSwitches with further innovative and remarkably effective noise suppressing technologies. Higher quantities and the latest, even more advanced versions of the Ansuz Tesla Coils define the range of network switches starting from the Ansuz X-TC entry level up to our D-TC Supreme flagship model.
Since network switches are extremely sensitive to the quality of their power supply, all Ansuz PowerSwitches are equipped with their own internal power supply that boasts a particularly stable resonance mode. The noise cancelling technologies inside the Ansuz PowerSwitches work hand in glove with all the technological innovations used in all the other Ansuz products like the Mainz8 Power Distributor - a mains and ground distribution unit - or the PowerBoxes. Through the mains network and the powercords, the effects of these technologies are able to unfold both up- and down-stream, and form a mutually re-enforcing alliance when it comes to cleaning the audio data streaming from signal induced fluctuations and lowering the noise floor throughout the whole audio/video system. Ansuz PowerSwitches also feature a built-in PowerBox with 10 low power outputs - located below the eight LAN-ports - designed for Ansuz actively shielded Internet cables. These outputs can also be used to shield other active Ansuz digital cables. For Ansuz analog cables, we recommend using one of the Ansuz PowerBoxes separately.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.