Your Cart is Currently Empty
Using a blend of latest RF circuit design with sophisticated digital signal processing, most major
functions after the intermediate frequency stage such as the variable bandwidth IF filter, multipath
reduction, digital FM demodulator and DS-DC stereo demodulation have been moved to software on
the DSP chip. Manual tuning using the pulse tuning method, plus 20-station memory tuning. A digital
output provides further flexibility. Realizing impeccable sound quality and outstanding performance in
an easy to use format, this FM tuner has been developed for demanding audio and music connoisseurs.
- Double-tuned front end easily handles high signal levels
- Revolutionary DDS principle for local oscillator
- Variable bandwidth IF filter prevents interference
- Multipath reduction function
- Digital FM demodulator keeps distortion and noise to a minimum
- DS-DC achieves ideal stereo demodulation with DSP technology
- MDS type D/A converter
- Memory buttons give quick access to 20 stations
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.