Your Cart is Currently Empty
The P-7300 inherits technology features and concepts of the 40th anniversary commemorative model A-200 and subsequent M-6200 and takes these even further. Some of the highlights are a drastic reduction in noise and a significant further improvement of the damping factor.
In the final stage, the parallel configuration of output devices ensures high current capacity and keeps the output impedance of the power amplifier extremely low. In addition, intensive research has culminated in an improved NFB loop with remote sensing, and the use of MOS-FET switches characterized by low 'on-resistance'.
This further improves the ability to handle any speaker with competence, realizing constant-voltage drive even with extremely low load impedances. The guaranteed damping factor of at least 1,000 demonstrates the impressive success of this approach. In addition, by further refining the parallel drive and gain allocation of the input stage, Accuphase engineers were able to push the noise floor to previously unthinkable levels, achieving an amazing signal-to-noise ratio of 125 dB at maximum gain and 131 dB at the -12 dB gain setting.
- Output stage with 10-parallel push-pull arrangement in each channel delivers ample power down to extremely low load impedances of 1 ohm
- Amplification stage features low-noise instrumentation amplifier topology
- Further refined MCS+ circuit
- Current feedback principle combines excellent sound quality with total operation stability
- Bridged connection mode allows upgrading to monophonic amplifier
- 4-stage gain control
- Newly developed massive toroidal transformer with high power capacity
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.