Your Cart is Currently Empty
The M-6200 approaches the concept of the power amplifier from a new vantage point. It achieves an unprecedented level of performance that again redefines what a monophonic power amplifier can be. Retaining the parallel arrangement of two completely identical amplification circuits, the M-6200 drastically lowers the noise floor and improves the damping factor. Parallel operation has the advantage of significantly bolstering output current capability, as well as enabling extremely low output impedance. Furthermore, improvements to the NFB circuit using remote sensing and other technological refinements result in a damping factor in excess of 1,000 and make the amplifier capable of delivering constant current down to extremely low impedance loads. In the input stage, parallel operation along with optimized gain allocation keeps noise levels to an absolute minimum, as illustrated by the astonishing S/N ratio of 127 dB at maximum gain and 133 dB at the -12 dB gain setting.
- Two totally identical power amplifier units driven in parallel
- Output stage features novel high-power transistor devices in a dual 8-parallel push-pull arrangement
- Latest low-noise instrumentation amplifier technology
- MCS+ circuit and current feedback topology in amplification stage
- Support for bridged use of two M-6200 units with even higher output power
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency toroidal transformer and large filtering capacitors
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.