Your Cart is Currently Empty
Innovative engineering and top-grade parts and materials come together in this product featuring the
superb Balanced AAVA type volume control and a triple parallel arrangement of power MOS-FETs in
the output stage. The power amplifier section employs the latest instrumentation amplifier configuration
for balanced signal transmission, resulting in an integrated amplifier with fully balanced configuration
from the inputs right through to the output. The massive power supply and low-impedance output
circuitry deliver 150 watts per channel (into 1 ohm, with music signal) and a damping factor of 800.
- First integrated amplifier featuring Balanced AAVA volume control
- Pure Class A operation(30 watts into 8 ohms)
- Guaranteed linear power: 120 watts into 2 ohms, 60 watts into 4 ohms,30 watts into 8 ohms
- Output stage with power MOS-FETs in triple parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle in power amplifier for fully balanced signal transmission, complemented by MCS+ topology and current feedback amplification circuitry
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- Preamplifier and power amplifier sections can be used separately
- Numeric indication of volume level
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.