Your Cart is Currently Empty
The E-5000 is the flagship high-power Class AB integrated amplifier developed to mark Accuphase’s 50-year anniversary. The preamplifier section features our superior Balanced AAVA volume control, while the power amplifier section includes an instrumentation amp and power transistors in a five-fold push-pull arrangement driven in Class AB. These circuits create a balanced circuit from input to output. With its precisely balanced circuits and solidly built output stage, the E-5000 integrated amplifier presents every piece of music in exquisite detail.
- Balanced AAVA volume control
- Highly reliable logic-control signal switching relays
- Ample input connectors (Five line level and two balanced)
- Line level input and output connectors for a recorder
- Individual phase setting for each input
- Stereo signal can be switched to monophonic operation
- Left / right balance control through Balanced AAVA
- Volume attenuator that can instantly reduce sound as low as –20 dB
- Loudness compensator to adjust audible sonic balance
- Tone controls using summing active filters
- Power amplification stage employs instrumentation amplifier principle
- Current feedback amplification circuit topology assures excellent phase characteristics in high range
- Speaker output protection circuit guards against short-circuiting
- Protection circuitry using low impedance, highly reliable MOS-FET switches
- Two massive speaker connectors for output switching and simultaneous output
- Line level and balanced outputs at the preamplifier section support bi-amping connection
- Line level and balanced inputs at the power amp section allow use as a power amplifier
- Dedicated, high-quality headphone amplifier constructed with discrete components
- Two expansion slots for option boards
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.